This website provides a Short Paragraph On Corruption (100 Words), a paragraph (150 Words) for all students , If you are studying class (6th to HSC) then this content will help you—corruption essay for all students.
Corruption is nowadays a tradition of our society. But it is considered as a curse on national life. If there exists corruption in our national life, the nation will surely perish in the darkness of ignorance, terrorism and anarchy. A nation can be prosperous if it goes on the way of honesty, truthfulness and justice. The main duty of a nation is to pave the way for development. If a nation goes forward in a just and proper way and depends on honesty, it will be able to rise to the peak of success. The world’s history says that the country which was guided by honesty and truthfulness, became successful. On the other hand, if corruption enters into society, the way of development is totally closed. The corrupted people always speak ill of others. They only think and care for themselves. They do not think about others’ welfare. That is why, corruption is considered as the curse of a nation or society. This corruption causes much harm to a nation. Thus men’s lives are covered with miserable griefs and sufferings.
Paragraph On Corruption for HSC
How To Stop Corruption?
- Strong legal framework
- Transparency and accountability
- Strengthen institutions
- Promote ethical behavior
- International cooperation
- Empower civil society
- Strengthen financial systems
- Education and awareness
You May Read:
- Paragraph A Primary School For HSC SSC JSC EXAMS
- Paragraph On Childhood Memories
- June update Online birth certificate verification (জন্ম নিবন্ধন যাচাই) – cheek your birth details 2023
- An Export Fair Paragraph For HSC, SSC, JSC EXAMS
- Paragraph Mobile Phone Curse or Blessings For HSC, SSC, JSC EXAMS