Midwifery Diploma and BSc Nursing Admission Test have been published. Admission Notice 2021. Official Nursing and Midwifery Admission Notice for the academic year 2020-2021 has been published on dgnm.gov.bd and dgnm.teletalk.com.bd websites. Admission eligibility, examination number distribution, number of seats, the application process, and all necessary information were discussed in detail.
Govt BSc Nursing Admission
Admission and seating arrangements for the Nursing Admission Test have been published.
|Important date and time|
|Application starts – 15 July 2021 (10 am)|
Last date of application – 28 August 2021 (11.59 pm)
Last date for deposit of money – 27th August 2021 (11.59 pm)
Application Fee – tk.600 (Nursing) / tk.500 (Midwifery)
Admission Test – 01 October 2021 (3pm)
Admission Collection – Starting from 23rd September
Application link – dgnm.teletalk.com.bd
Minimum eligibility for application
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh and under 22 years of age.
- Must have passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2019 or 2020 in English and SSC or equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018 in English.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing) –
Must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations in Science. However, no GPA less than 3.00 will be acceptable in any test. And both exams must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 in Biology.
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery – Must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations from any department. However, a minimum GPA of less than 2.50 will not be acceptable in any of the tests. Only female candidates can apply for the Diploma in Midwifery course.
- Citizens of Bangladesh who have passed SSC / HSC or its equivalent examination in foreign education / O-Level / A Level program by converting their marksheets to conventional GPA in Bangladesh after collecting Equivalence Certificate online. You can apply.
- In case of male candidates for admission in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery courses, 10 percent of the reserved seats in government institutions and 20 percent of the reserved seats in private institutions will be eligible.
Number of seats
There are a total of 4960 seats for Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery in 100 institutions across the country. According to the notification, this number may be increased further.
- BSc in Nursing – 1200
- Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery – 2630
Diplomas in Midwifery – 1050
Distribution of admission test
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of 150 marks. It will have 100 number MCQ and time will be 1 hour. The remaining 50 marks will be allocated for GPA. If he gets less than 40 marks in the admission test, he will be considered as unsuccessful.
|BSc in Nursing||Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery|
|Bengali – 20English – 20Mathematics – 10Science (Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry) – 30General knowledge – 20||Bengali – 20English – 20Mathematics – 10General Science – 25General knowledge – 25|
Determining the GPA number
GPA of SSC and HSC exams will be given 50 marks. The numbering process is-
- 4 times SSC / equivalent GPA = 20 (maximum)
- 8 times = 30 (maximum) of HSC / equivalent GPA
Government Nursing Admission Circular 2021
Interested candidates can apply online. The address of the online application is – dgnm.teletalk.com.bd. Necessary information must be collected and kept before applying. E.g.
- Personal information of the candidate
- Exam roll, registration number and other academic information
- College list
- Scanned photo and signature
After applying online with the required data, a specific form containing the user name should be printed or saved and the fee should be paid within the specified time.
The fee has to be paid only through Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone. Necessary SMS will be given to the mobile number provided by the applicant while filling the form.
How to submit fee:
(a) Type BNMC <Space> User ID and send to 16222.
(B) Send BNMC <Space> YES <Space> PIN to 16222.
If the PIN Number is written correctly, deduct TAKA.600 / – (Seven Hundred) for BSc in Nursing Course and TAKA.500 / – (Five Hundred) for Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Course from the said Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone. Candidate will be given User ID and Password in return SMS. With this User ID and Password, the entry form can be downloaded on the specified date.